Martian, a company we recently checked out during this year’s CES, makes semi-smart wearable devices that provide functions for those who don’t need a full blown Android Wear smartwatch. Priced at just $36, down from $130, the Martian Notifier syncs up to your smartphone via Bluetooth, then displays notifications and other select information right on your wrist.
With the Martian Notifier, wearers can snap pictures on a smartphone with a remote trigger on the device, easily find your lost phone by tapping a menu to call it, receive alerts when you are walking away from your smartphone, and assign custom vibration alerts for different apps.
Below, check out the full feature list, then follow the link below to pick one up.
- Get push notifications from any of hundreds of apps
- Assign custom vibration alerts
- Snap pictures using a remote trigger
- Set up to 5 individual or recurring alarms
- Receive alerts when you’re walking away from your phone
- Easily find your phone by tapping a menu to call it
- Access a digital world clock
- Quickly check local weather conditions
Collapse Show Comments