The OnePlus 2 is receiving an update today to OxygenOS v2.1.0 that should greatly improve the camera experience for “photography enthusiasts,” but we’re hoping it also fixes all sorts of bugs. OnePlus is calling this a “sizable” update full of bug fixes and improvements, so it should.
The update highlights are as follows, according to OnePlus:
- We’ve added manual mode for all you photography enthusiasts. Hope this will give you more control for capturing that perfect moment.
- Raw support is now enabled for 3rd party camera apps that support this format
- There’s a new color balance slider in Display for adjusting the color tone of your screen. You can now go warmer or cooler as you please.
- Added Exchange support.
- We fixed some issues that were causing problems with popular 3rd party apps.
- Telephony service improvements so you no longer get the lag when you turn on/off airplane mode.
The update will rollout over-the-air (OTA) starting today to a small number of users before arriving on most phones tomorrow and throughout the rest of the week.
Let us know if you see it and if it enhances the phone’s experience.