An update is being pushed out to the Chrome browser app for Android devices, one which includes improved text rendering, plus a multitude of bug fixes. Google also notes that upon opening a new tab page, a friendly Doodle will be there to greet your eyes.
In addition, a few security fixes have been addressed in this release, which includes a URL spoofing fix, as well as an origin policy bypass fix.
To grab the update, you should head into Google Play and see if the update is available for your device. If you don’t see it, blame Google’s staged rollouts and remain patient. It will come soon.
- Improved text rendering on non-mobile optimized sites.
- Doodles return to the new tab page.
- Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements!
- [$3000] High CVE-2014-3159: Omnibox URL Spoofing (Android). Credit to Keita Haga.
-  Medium CVE-2014-3161: Same origin policy bypass (Android). Credit to Håvard Molland from Opera
Via: Chrome Blog
Some of our best videos.