Livestreamers, rejoice. The Livestream application received a big update this morning, one that brings a changelog the size of Texas and a completely revamped user interface. Starting today, users can find and follow friends on the service, plus search and discover live events that are taking place on the network.
On top of the new social aspects, users can now begin a livestream right from their phones and upload it straight to the web for others to view. For example, you’re at a concert you’d like to share with friends or maybe at a secret Apple press conference others should know about – the possibilities are endless.
- Find and follow your friends on Livestream
- Search and discover today’s hottest live events on Livestream
- Watch, chat, like, comment and share events with your friends
- Follow accounts to get notified when they create events or go live
- Instantly go live, with adaptive quality streaming!
- Post photos, video and text to your events
- Chat with viewers while streaming
- Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Post, record, like and comment… even when you’re offline!
Collapse Show Comments