It wasn’t a fun week for most Verizon customers, as Big Red is starting to get everyone comfortable with the idea of taking away unlimited data. They have mentioned that when the time gets closer, that they will lay the options out on the table for their customers to make sure they know exactly what they’re getting themselves into if they choose to sign a new contract. We knew the day would come when they decided to stick us all on tiered data, but it still sucks.
- Verizon’s CFO spills beans on end of unlimited data for all Verizon customers.
- Verizon officially clarifies the end of unlimited data.
- Google to open Nexus program to multiple manufacturers at a time.
- The Galaxy SIII has been rooted. Need we say more?
- Motorola updates Ice Cream Sandwich roll out timeline.
- Opinion – Be a fanboy of good technology.
- New DROID Bionic firmware leaks, still not ICS.
- Review: Acer Iconia A510.
- Review: HTC EVO 4G LTE.
Have a great weekend, everybody!
Collapse Show Comments