The wait is over. Kejar and JRummy have finally released Liberty ROM to the public for both the DROID3 and DROID Bionic. As is customary with their ROMs, you get a mostly Blur-free UI, “from source” built apps, snazzy yellow and black theme (@davekover), and a whole bunch of customizable settings to really make this your own. Their work has always been some of our favorite here at DL and wanted to share with those of you who may not be familiar yet.
Downloads: Liberty DROID3 | Liberty Bionic
1. Download the correct file for your phone from above and drop it on your SD card.
2. Make sure you have root and Clockwork recovery installed.
3. Boot into recovery via Bootstrap.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset”.
5. Select “Yes — delete all data”.
6. Go back.
7. Select “install zip from sdcard”.
8. Select “choose zip from sdcard”.
9. Find and select LibertyXX.zip.
10. Select “Yes” to flash the file.
11. Reboot and enjoy!
Support threads: DROID3 | Bionic (Be sure to donate!)