Been looking for an easy way to sync all of your friends’ birthdays from Facebook to your Droid? Check out this simple solution using the Facebook app Birthday Exporter.
1. Sign in to Facebook.
2. Visit the Birthday Exporter app page here.
3. Click the “Go to Application” button and “allow” the app.
4. Click “Download your iCal file.”
5. Login to your Google Calendar on a computer and click “Settings” and then the “Calendar” tab.
6. Click “Import Calendar” then “Choose File” and find the iCal or .ics file you just downloaded.
7. Click “Import” and BAM!
8. Your phone will then sync with your Google account and you are done.
Pretty simple right? Oh, and don’t forget to join our Facebook journey!