Another week in the books here at DL. We had a bit of excitement this week, as Samsung gave us the date at which they intend to unveil the Galaxy S5, February 24. Kellen and I will be on hand in NYC to cover the event, but don’t worry about your addiction, as we will make sure to give you a good GS5 fix.
In other news, pictures surfaced showing off a reported HTC M8, we pushed out our full review of the LG G Flex, we got our hands on the Nexus 5 in Red, and Steve Wozniak claims that Apple should make an Android phone. Yup, it was a pretty crazy week.
If you missed any of the action, we have the highlights down below for you.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 48 [Subscribe]
- We posted our review for the LG G Flex.
- Hands-on with the Nexus 5 in Red.
- Hands-on with the Toast wood cover for the Nexus 5.
- Samsung sets the date for the unveiling of the Galaxy S5, February 24.
- Video tour of Facebook’s new Paper app on iOS.
- Master leaker evleaks gave us our first look at the HTC M8 homescreen.
- New reported benchmarks for the Galaxy S5 appear, show off 1080p display and 16MP camera.
- The HTC One on Verizon is getting Kit Kat.
- Google’s $3.2 billion purchase of Nest got cleared by the FTC.
- The Woz thinks Apple should release an Android phone.
- HTC talks 2014, says wearables are coming for the holidays.
- Chromecast got even more awesome, as Google released the SDK for developers.
- Real or fake, these reported HTC M8 photos are sexy. And here’s the backside.
Have a great weekend, folks!