Due to increased demand, Pebble has partnered with Best Buy to make their popular smartwatch available across the country in retail shops. The device will sell for $149.99, is available online today, and will reach store shelves by July 7. The black version (Jet Black) is the only model currently available, but the Pebble team has plans to make the red version available in August.
Be sure to read our full review of the Pebble if you haven’t yet, but are considering joining the wearable tech trend.
All of the details can be found below.
- Pebble’s price at Best Buy remains the same: $149.99.
- Cherry Red Pebbles will be the second color available at Best Buy, coming in August.
- All five Pebble colors are still available for pre-order with us at getpebble.com.
- Grey, Orange, and White Pebbles are only available for pre-order with us at getpebble.com at this time.
- Best Buy Mobile locations are not included.
- If you decide to pick up a Jet Black Pebble at Best Buy, no action is needed to cancel your unpaid pre-order from getpebble.com.
- We’ll still invite you to finalize payment and create a Pebble Account when we approach your place in the pre-order queue: just ignore that invite if you no longer want it.
- We started fulfilling paid pre-orders in May—we’ll continue shipping Pebbles in the US and internationally as quickly as possible.
- Paid pre-orders for Black, Red, Orange, and Grey should all be in Step 3 or later when you log in to your Pebble Account. Email order<at>getpebble.com if this isn’t the case for you.
- We’ll continue to produce and ship all five Pebble colors and fulfill outstanding orders placed directly with us.
- US retail availability of Jet Black now and Cherry Red in August will relieve some demand on the getpebble.com pre-order queue.
- This milestone is as big for us as it is for you: as retail customers discover Pebble, savor the fact that your support got us to this point in about a year’s time.
- For all Pebble colors, Kickstarter orders have been fulfilled first before being available to others elsewhere. Best Buy availability of Jet Black now and Cherry Red in August doesn’t prevent us from honoring our commitment to our earliest supporters.
- Kickstarter orders for Black, Red, Orange, and Grey should all have shipping notices now. Email kickstarter<at>getpebble.com if this is not the case.
- The first batch of Arctic White sent to our distribution centers covers the first 58% of our Kickstarter orders for this color. The second batch should capture the remaining ones.