This early morning, an epic game by the name of Ravensword: Shadowlands arrived on Google Play. The game is an RPG, but brings one of the largest and most immersive worlds to mobile devices ever seen. In the game, you play as a hero who must find powerful weapons, collect rare items, and basically solve the mysteries and beat the baddies.
- Enormous 3d world to explore
- First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
- Gorgeous and realistic scenery
- Ragdoll Physics
- Hundreds of items to use
- Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
- Flying Mounts
- Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures. (including massive T-Rex’s)
It costs a whopping $7, but you will be happy to know it works on my full list of devices, which is rather extensive, so you shouldn’t run into any compatibility issues. Go enjoy yourself.
Play Link ($6.99)