This morning, Amazon dropped the price of the Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB to $99 for new customers. They mentioned that this is a “limited” time only thing, so that could mean the deal will only be up for a couple of days or through the weekend. For upgrades or new lines, the prices vary depending on the carrier, but on Verizon we are showing $149 and $139 respectively. For those who are looking to branch off from a parents’ account or start up service with another carrier, this is the type of deal that should help you make up your mind.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 With Accessory Bundle for $279.99 Today Through Woot!
- From the Weekend: Project Loon is Google’s Attempt to Bring Internet to the World Using Balloons
- Rumor: Verizon Planning Customization Service for Galaxy S4 LTD Edition
- Google Expands Retail Partnerships for Chromebooks, Coming to Walmart and Staples Locations
- Minuum Keyboard Finally Arrives in Beta Tomorrow for Backers