Spotify is officially on its way to the U.S. The music service that has taken a large chunk of Europe by storm might have finally received enough clearance by record labels here in the states to launch. For those not familiar, Spotify allows you to pick songs at will and without limitation on your desktops and mobile devices through both paid and free subscriptions. It’s apparently awesome. You can sign up to be notified of its arrival at the link below.
- Verizon Galaxy S4 Pre-orders Already Shipping!
- Light Flow Update Teases New Version of Android, May Require Persistent Notifications for Some Tasks
- Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders on Verizon Are Beginning to be Processed
- Tip: Manually Turn on Hangouts in Gmail With This Trick
- Video: Overview of New Google Play Music and All Access