If you’ve ever been unable to download an APK file straight to your Droid or didn’t have a USB cable handy, one of the easiest ways to get that file to your device is through Dropbox.
1. Download and install Dropbox from the market. (It’s free)
2. Set up an account if you do not already have one.
3. Download a file on your computer and upload to your Dropbox account.
4. Open the Dropbox app on your device and login.
5. Browse to the folder you just uploaded your file to.
6. Tap on it to download.
7. When prompted, click “Install!”
Comments or questions?