Storms have been wreaking havoc in the Florida panhandle and Verizon says it’s committed to repairing the damage done to its network.
While it’s working to get operations back to 100%, the carrier announced this afternoon that is crediting every Verizon customer in Bay County and Gulf County with 3 months of free service for each line. This free service is for both consumer and business accounts.
Additionally, here are the locations of Verizon portable cells to, “support the critical effort of first responders and other mission critical organizations.”
- Bay County Emergency Operations Center and 911 Center
- Bay County Sheriff’s Office
- Blakely Emergency Operations Center
- City of Parker Police Department
- FDOT Chipley Office
- FEMA Office
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center
- Gulf County Emergency Operations Center
- Lynnhaven Emergency Operations Center
- Mexico Beach
- Miller County 911
- Panama City Police Department
- Springfield Police Department
- TECO Peoples Gas, Panama City
- Tyndall Air Force Base
- Washington Emergency Operations Center in Chipley
While free cell service is always nice, we’d like to remind everyone to stay safe down there!