The first rumor for the HTC Flyer pegged it as a Gingerbread (Android 2.3) tablet that is upgradeable to Honeycomb and is currently scheduled to see the light of day in March. Last night though, some specs snuck onto the interwebs, leaving us well, a little disappointed. As more information comes out, the Flyer is looking more and more like the next Galaxy Tab rather than a competitor to the Motorola XOOM.
- Verizon Pushing Out VRBMF1 Update to Samsung Galaxy S3, Hopefully This Addresses Connectivity Issues
- LG Sort of Announces New Optimus G Series of Phones, Will Feature Snapdragon 800 Processors
- Reminder: Both Facebook and Samsung Have Live Streamed Press Events Tomorrow Morning
- Two Icon Packs We’re Loving: Flatro and Through Glass
- Wednesday App Sales: Alien Breed, Rayman Jungle Run, Final Fantasy III, and More