Folks who use Shazam, the service that identifies any piece of music which might be playing around you, can go grab the updated version of the application, which introduces Google’s Material Design UI guidelines.
In the update, the floating action button allows for quick sound searches, and just a general reorganization of features. Besides a bit more of a flat look to the overall design, Shazam added in a way to keep up to date with the latest from artists you have previously Shazamed, as well as instant access to the “freshest Shazam charts.”
Take a peek at the changelog below for more details.
We’ve reworked your homescreen so you can –
- Keep up to date with the latest from all the artists you’ve Shazamed
- Get instant access to the freshest Shazam charts
- Find out what your friends have Shazamed – just login to Facebook
The ‘Play All’ button lets you –
- Listen to full playlists across Shazam – Charts, your Shazams, and Recommended
- Rate any track with the new player: Like it? Swipe right to save it to My Shazam. Not for you? Swipe left to skip it.