If you are the owner of a rooted LG G2 device, running a stock Android ROM (there are plenty out there), then you will want to check out a modification currently available through XDA. The developer’s goal is to bring more functionality and performance to the camera, which we all know it is capable of.
LG’s stock camera software is already quite good on the G2, but there is always room for improvement. For example, the developer added in the ability for 4K UHD video recording at 120fps, an HDR video mode, extra manual ISO options, faster focusing times, increased general photo quality, and a whole lot more.
Down below you can view the full list of features the mod attempts to bring to the device.
- 4K UHD and 120fps video
- Added EIS on top of existing OIS (which I think is all the upcoming GPro2 is doing)
- Extra manual ISO selections
- HDR video mode
- 60fps 720p recording mode
- Faster focus times and better responsiveness in low-light
- Increased framerate in low-light
- Bypassed some of the denoising/processing that some pro reviews hadcomplained about
- Increased photo quality
As stated, this is only for rooted G2 phones, running a stock Android ROM. If you are looking to root and ROM your G2 to check this mod out, go hit up those forums.