It’s time to get your healthy dose of the Double Dragon Trilogy. In this crazy-popular co-op arcade title from the 80s, which has been specifically optimized for mobile devices, you help two martial arts experts save a girl from baddies. This one title actually combines all three of the Double Dragon games, including Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone.
If you played this game back in the day, you will see that all of the old school moves have been included, and this is a great recreation/tribute to the original DD. Check out the full feature list down below.
The game runs at $3, which for all three DD titles in one, that’s a pretty good deal.
- Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
- Customizable controls
- Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
- Achievements & leaderboards via Game Center and Google Play Game Service
- Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
- Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
- Gamepad support: compatible with most Android controllers and soon with most iOS controllers too