This week was filled with Nexus 5 action and it was a total blast. We received our devices on Monday, and went over all of the tips and tricks you will need to know for unlocking the bootloader and rooting the device. But besides the Nexus 5 stuff, we leaked information regarding Verizon’s roadmap, supposedly got a peak at the HTC successor device codenamed M8, and plenty more.
If you missed any of the action, check out the highlights down below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 41 [Subscribe]
- Video: Nexus 5 unboxing.
- How to: Unlock the Nexus 5 bootloader.
- How to: Root the Nexus 5.
- How to: Flash Nexus 5 factory images.
- Verizon roadmap looks good, MotoMaker November 11 and One Max November 21.
- This could be our first look at the HTC One successor, the M8.
- Dev community working hard to improve the Nexus 5 camera software.
- Give us thoughts on your new Nexus 5.
- Verizon points finger back at Google in regards to Nexus 7 LTE activations.
- That sexy Google Experience launcher on the Nexus 5 is a device exclusive.
- Samsung promising 4K and foldable displays within a few years.
- Moto G announcement set for November 13.
- Newly discovered binaries for Galaxy Nexus GPU means new life for dead device.
Have a fantastic weekend, folks!