A small HTC Thunderbolt update has been released as 2.11.605.19 ahead of an official push if anyone is interested in flashing it. This is a full RUU and can be used by everyone, not just rooted users. If you have unlocked your Tbolt using HTC’s bootloader tool, you will apparently have to relock before flashing this (that sounds fun).
The update again, is minor. It makes the phone a bit more stable, updates some bloatware, and includes a new radio.
*I’m assuming this will wipe your phone being a full RUU and all, so be careful.
1. After you download the file from above, rename it to “PG05IMG.zip” without the quotes of course.
2. Drop the file on the root of your SD card.
3. Turn phone off.
4. Hold Volume Down + Power to boot into fastboot.
5. One the file is detected, follow the onscreen prompts to flash the file.
6. When it completes, your phone should reboot. Enjoy.
- CMAS (Commercial Mobile Alert System) support added
- IPv6 over eHRPD
- Mobile Hotspot disconnecting
- Previous state ID being displayed on incoming call
- Viewing Yahoo email with mail app – body of message disappears
- Support for Cisco Any Connect VPN
- VZNav version updated (184.108.40.206)
- Volume adjusted when in HAC mode
- URL for VVM updated
- Birthday mismatch while adding birthday and saving to contacts BUA+ updates
- Device stability, resets
- Retry for abnormal picture download for Facebook
Via: Android Police