Verizon began shipping out the November patch to select Samsung devices over the weekend, but this morning, we have confirmation from the carrier’s support pages that it’s rolling out to both the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10 family of devices.
Here are the latest software version numbers.
- Galaxy S10: G973USQS2BSIV
- Galaxy S10+: G975USQS2BSIV
- Galaxy S10e: G970USQS2BSIV
- Galaxy Note 10: N970USQS2ASJ8
- Galaxy Note 10+: N976VVRS2ASJ8
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G: N975USQS2ASJ8
In addition to the November patch, Verizon also lists for each device that this update includes a fix for fingerprint recognition. This stems from the issue that was discovered when using certain screen protectors on the device, making the fingerprint reader not secure.
Go get that update, Samsung owners.