The holiday season is always the best time to start building that smart home that you have been holding out from. And Amazon has a huge sale going on right now for Samsung SmartThings products that’ll get you well on your way. We’re talking about 50% off the Hub or $100 off an entire kit.
For those new to smart homes, the best way to get started is typically with some sort of hub. While Google Home can act a lot like a hub, having a dedicated device like a SmartThings Hub lets you not only turn off lights and control temperatures, but it also lets you set routines and other actions that can happen through triggers. If you want to get all fancy with it, a hub like those from SmartThings is a way to go.
Below, we’ve got all of the discounted deals lined up, including the Hub (2nd gen) for $50 off, Home Monitoring Kit for $99 off, and some additional sensors too. Plus, don’t forget that smart lights, cameras, doorbells, speakers, and other smart home goods (including Google Home and Alexa devices) all work with SmartThings. To see a full list, head over to the SmartThings site.
Amazon Deal Links:
- SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit – $149.99 ($99 off)
- SmartThings Home Hub – $49.99 ($50 off)
- SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor – $19.99 ($20 off)
- SmartThings Water Leak Sensor – $29.99 ($10 off)
- SmartThings Outlet – $32.99 ($12 off)
- SmartThings Motion Sensor – $29.99 ($10 off)
- SmartThings Arrival Sensor – $22.49 ($7.50 off)