Yesterday, we highlighted one of the Verizon Black Friday deals for 2016, which included Google’s Pixel phone for as low as $10 per month. Today, Verizon pushed out their whole list of Black Friday deals and I think you’ll want to take a look. The deals include free phones galore (with trade-ins), free $200 VISA gift cards, $200 savings on Android phones $400+, price drops on tablets, and a whole bunch of well-priced accessories.
Ready for the whole list? Have at it.
Verizon Black Friday Deals
- Get an iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, Pixel, Phone by Google, Pixel XL, Phone by Google, Moto Z Droid, Moto Z Droid Force, Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung S7 at no cost with no money down when you trade in one of 13 eligible phones.* Valid through Sunday.
- Get a $200 Visa prepaid card when you switch to Verizon and purchase a smartphone on device payment. Valid for up to four lines. That’s $800 back when you switch four lines. Valid through Sunday.*
- Get our best smartphones, like Google Pixel for only $10 per month, or Pixel XL for $20, with no-trade-in required and no money down—our lowest prices ever. Valid Thursday and Friday online and Friday in-store only.**
- Switch to Verizon and save up to $200 off all Android smartphones $400 and more. Existing customers can get $100 off when they upgrade. Valid through Sunday.
Explainer: The fine print on bullets 1 and 2 reads as, “Up to $792 device payment purchase required. No money down for qualified customers. Less trade-in and promo credit over 24 months; credit starts within 2-3 cycles and ends when balance paid or line terminated/transferred. Fully-paid off eligible trade-in device in good, working and cosmetic condition required. Visa prepaid card requires port-in and will be mailed within 6 weeks of purchase; lines must be active for 180 days.”
So like the $10 Pixel deal, Verizon is bringing the total cost to zero in bullet 1 by doing a bill credit each month, but you will need to sign-up for a device payment plan. Also, they claim that there are 13 phones eligible for trade-in, but we can’t find that list and have asked them to provide one. Once they do or we find the list, we’ll update this post.
UPDATE: The phones eligible for trade-in are “Apple iPhone 6S, Apple iPhone 6S Plus, Apple iPhone 7, Apple iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge +, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Note5, LG V20, LG G5 and Moto Droid Turbo 2.”
- Get our lowest price ever on an iPad Mini2 32 GB. Pick one up for $99 with a new two-year agreement….without any other required iPhone purchase. Valid Thursday and Friday online and in stores Friday.
- Get as Ellipsis 10 for $49 with a new two-year agreement – a big screen tablet with big value. Valid Thursday and Friday online and in stores Friday.
- Save on iPads all weekend: get $250 off an iPad with the purchase of an iPhone. Valid through Sunday.
- Get the Ellipsis 8HD for just $79 or the Ellipsis 10 for only $99. Valid through Sunday.
Accessories (offers valid through Friday)
Accessories (offers valid through Sunday)
To read more about Verizon’s Black Friday deals, hit up this post.