Silliest question ever? Hear me out for a second. If you read this site at all, then you know we love us some Motorola phones on Verizon’s network and pretty much ignore everything that is AT&T. However, with news slowly leaking out each week that Motorola is leaning towards launching two separate dual-core Tegra 2 phones on both of these networks (Olympus for AT&T) (Etna for Verizon) with the AT&T version possibly coming first, we want to know which you would consider? What if the Olympus launches in January as a 3G AT&T device with specs to crush the world and the Etna doesn’t come out until March, but will run on 4G LTE?
- Monday Poll: Enjoying More – New Hangouts or New Google Music All Access?
- Flickr App Updated, Brings High-Res Photo-centric Look
- Dan Rosenberg Appears to Have Conquered Verizon’s Galaxy S4 Bootloader, Boots Custom Recovery
- Tip: If an Android App Update is Not Showing as Available on Your Device, Install From the Web
- Floating Notifications Brings ChatHeads Functionality Without the Need of a ROM