At IFA, ZTE has announced the Axon 7 Mini, essentially a smaller Axon 7 device. Incorporating many of the features and design of the Axon 7, ZTE is offering a more compact experience to those who were thinking about the Axon 7. As for what the Axon 7 Mini offers, ZTE is championing the device’s audio capabilities, stating that they worked with different audio associations to deliver the “highest quality audio experience available in smartphones today.”
On the specs side, the device features a 5.2″ FHD display, Snapdragon 617 processor, 3GB of RAM, 2,705 mAh battery, dual front-facing speakers, fingerprint reader, USB Type-C, 16MP rear-facing camera, microSD support, and Android 6.0 “Marshmallow.”
ZTE has yet to make official US availability known, but for those in Russia, Germany, Spain, Poland, Japan, Australia, India, and Saudi Arabia, expect to see the device at the end of September at a retail price of €299. For the US, we will keep you posted when ZTE makes pricing and release known.
Check out the full specs list below.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617
- OS: Android 6.0
- Size & Weight: 147.5 x 71 x 7.8mm, 153g
- Display: 5.2’’ FHD 1080 x 1920, AMOLED, 16M Color
- Camera: 16MP PDAF+8MP FF
- Battery: 2,705mAh with Quick Charge 2.0
- Interface: 3.5mm Headset, USB Type-C
- Memory: 32GB(ROM) + 3GB(RAM)
- Features: WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac, BT 4.1, USB Type-C, NFC
- Other: Fingerprint/Voiceprint Verify, HIFI , Dual Speakers