Moments ago, Google unwrapped their latest search feature called Handwrite. Once enabled on your mobile device, you can search for items by writing them out on your screen with a finger. As you can see in the screen shot above, the search works just as would if you were typing them, by providing suggestions along the way. This isn’t meant to replace traditional typing or voice search, but it could prove to be very useful should you be in a situation where typing is not optimal nor is speaking aloud to your phone. Just draw out some words, and let Google do the rest of the work.
- Incase You Needed Proof That Hangouts was Codenamed “Babel,” Here You Go
- New Media Streaming Device Made by Google Hits FCC, Please be a New Nexus Q
- Verizon Galaxy S4 Pre-orders Already Shipping!
- Light Flow Update Teases New Version of Android, May Require Persistent Notifications for Some Tasks
- Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders on Verizon Are Beginning to be Processed