You can tell that we are getting closer and closer to MWC, because the leaks are springing from every surface of the internet. This week, we got our first look at the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, LG G5 (in a dummy box), and heard full specs for the HTC One M10. Outside of the leak fun, we also got Hangouts 7.0, saw prices drop for the Nexus 5X and 6P, and watched T-Mobile make a whole bunch of tweaks to services.
The week was packed, but it’ll only get busier over the coming weeks. Be sure to catch-up now so that you can keep up as we hit the end of February, where everything will be really nuts.
- Galaxy S7 Pictures: Our first look at the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
- Here are Galaxy S7 specs for the AT&T model.
- Galaxy S7 should arrive for purchase on March 11.
- LG G5: Our exclusive first pictures of the device…in a dummy box.
- Download: Hangouts v7.0 with quick reply!
- Question: Why Android?
- The best Android phones you can buy at Verizon.
- Deal: Nexus 5X drops to $299 everywhere. Nexus 6P in gold is $50 off.
- T-Mobile JUMP! will see a price adjustment both up and down on March 1.
- T-Mobile made Binge On easier to turn off.
- T-Mobile’s prepaid plans are getting a nice bump in data at no extra charge.
- Moto 360 Sport: 3 reasons it is worth buying.
- LG G Pay may just be a universal credit card.
- LG will also launch 2 flagship phones this year, which is no surprise.
- HTC One M10: This phone actually sounds pretty awesome.
- It might be a lot like the One A9, though.
- Motorola’s next phone will be “More innovative, more attractive.”
- Hot Icons: Material Cards are worth a look.
- Question: Do you worry about Android security?
- ParcelTrack is my favorite new package tracking app.
- Chrooma keyboard is a colorful, fun take on the Google keyboard.
- RIP: Google My Tracks is going away.
- Question: Do you use a case on your phone?
- Inbox by Gmail gets even smarter search and quick cards.
- Dual cameras are apparently making a comeback in 2016.
Can’t wait to watch the Pro Bowl this weekend…err, what?