Just as we expected, it was a really big week for Android Wear fans, as a ton of new devices were announced and shown off during Berlin’s annual IFA. Not only was Android Wear at the center of the news, but Moto X Pure Edition, Moto 360 (2nd Gen), and Huawei Watch pre-orders kicked off, plus a report claims we might see two new Nexus devices later this month.
Beyond IFA news, Google and Verizon changed their logos, we reviewed the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+, and we took a look at a Kickstarter phone called Robin that might actually be kinda cool.
If you missed any of the craziness, see all of the news below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 91 [Subscribe]
- Review: Galaxy Note 5
- Review: Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Watch: Moto 360 (2nd Gen) hands-on.
- Watch: Moto X Pure Edition Part 2 hands-on.
- Watch: Samsung Gear S2 and S2 Classic hands-on.
- Watch: Android Wear on iOS.
- Huawei Watch hands-on gallery.
- Samsung announces the Gear S2 and S2 Classic.
- Motorola makes the Moto 360 (2nd Gen) official.
- A quick look at the Moto 360 Sport.
- Moto X PE and Moto 360 (2nd Gen) pre-orders now live.
- Sony announces the Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact, Z5 Premium.
- Google: LG and Huawei Nexus devices coming at September 29 event?
- Huawei unveils the Huawei Watch, now up for pre-order starting at $349.
- Verizon says Android Pay will be here on September 16.
- A look at the Moto X’s leather 1 year in.
- Robin, a Kickstarter phone that might not suck.
- Shocker: Samsung’s Gear S2 will work on any Android device.
- Nest announces 3rd Gen thermostat.
- Android Wear officially receives iOS support.
- Google has a new logo!
- Verizon has a new logo!
Have a great, long weekend, folks!