What a damn week. I thought last week was busy, but man, all sorts of amazing things popped up this week. Not only did Tim spend a bunch of time with the Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+ after Samsung announced them, but they teased their new round watch, Motorola whoopsied on the new Moto 360 and Moto X Pure Edition, we got Hangouts 4.0, I reviewed the new Moto G (3rd gen), we saw what will likely be the LG Nexus 5, and listened to Larry Page tell us that Google is now run by Alphabet (or something). Crazy.
To catch up on the week that was before we get into a half-dozen or so reviews, jump below.
- WATCH: Droid Life Show episode 89 [Subscribe]
- GALAXY NOTE 5: Hands-on tour | Pre-orders | Specs | Intro video.
- Galaxy S6 Edge+: Hands-on tour | Specs | Fast wireless charging.
- Samsung Pay launches on September 28.
- This is the Samsung Gear S2 round watch. And one more time.
- Motorola probably just teased the new Moto 360, on accident.
- They also just told us the release date of the Moto X Pure Edition, on accident.
- Review: Moto G (3rd gen) is a great little phone.
- Nexus: This is probably what the LG Nexus 5 (2015) looks like.
- Android M: What’s it gonna be?
- AT&T introduced slightly tweaked Mobile Share Value plans today.
- Fallout Shelter is now on Android.
- Huawei Watch might finally be here.
- Jaybird announced new X2 headphones.
- Free: $90 in free apps from Amazon right now.
- Poll: Which new phone are you buying?
- No Snapdragon 820 until 2016.
- Stagefright: Here are the new patches for Nexus devices. (They may or not have worked.)
- Question: Thoughts on Hangouts 4.0?
- Google is now Alphabet. Sort of.
All-Way burger FTW.