Next week is a big one, folks. Google I/O 2015. We’re expecting Android M talk, news about Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto, Project Fi, and countless other projects Google has going on. But don’t worry, we will be there to bring you all of the breaking stories.
As for what happened this week, well, there was quite a bit. ASUS launched the ZenPhone 2 and we took it for a spin, there are a lot of rumors about what Google will announce next week, HTC claims there will not be a Mini version of the One M9, and folks who signed up for Project Fi may be waiting until mid-summer to receive an invite. See, lots of things.
Below, you will find the list of this week’s top Android and mobile-related stories.
- Unboxing: ASUS ZenPhone 2.
- Video: LG G4 25+ Tips and Tricks.
- I/O 2015: Native fingerprint authentication for Android could come at Google I/O.
- “Internet of Things” software coming at Google I/O.
- Standalone photo service from Google to launch at I/O.
- HTC: HTC says there will be no ‘Mini’ One M9.
- Android 5.1.1 images available for Nexus 9 LTE and Nexus 5.
- The Nexus 6 on T-Mobile is getting its WiFi Calling update.
- NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet receiving Android 5.1 update.
- Opinion: Here’s why we will forever continue to buy Unlocked smartphones.
- All Project Fi invites may not go out until mid-summer.
- Verizon engineer talks about DROID Turbo Lollipop update, hints at new Moto X.
- The Avengers: Galaxy S6 Edge ‘Iron Man’ edition launches next week.
- The G Watch R from LG should get WiFi support sometime in Q3.
Have a fun-filled 3 day weekend, folks!