It was a big week here at DL, and with Google I/O coming right up, it’s only going to get more crazy. This week, we posted up our full LG G4 review, plus did a full unboxing and hands-on with Kellen’s fancy new Apple Watch wrist contraption. I think we’ve lost to the Dark side, folks.
In addition to that excitement, we learned LG is giving away a nice little list of goodies away to buyers of the G4, Samsung’s “Iron Man” Galaxy S6 Edge is real and is coming, and Verizon is going to buy AOL for $4.4 billion. You know, because AOL is worth that much.
Below, you will find the list of this week’s top Android and mobile-related stories. Trust us, they’re all mucho important.
- Review: LG G4.
- Video: Apple Watch unboxing and impressions.
- Google updated the desktop version of Play Music, and it looks gorgeous.
- LG is giving out goodies to buyers of the G4.
- Gaming: NVIDIA’s GRID cloud gaming service is now streaming games in 1080p 60fps.
- Huawei is “unlocking” something on June 2 at special NYC event.
- Iron Man: Samsung is teasing its special edition “Iron Man” Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Microsoft launched its own Hyperlapse app to Android.
- What the? Verizon is buying AOL for $4.4 billion.
- HTC may look to monetize BlinkFeed service with ads and sponsored posts.
- Samsung’s upcoming round smartwatch UI teased in released SDK.
- Meerkat is no longer a “beta” app on Google Play.
- LG G4 now features Quick Charge 2.0, somehow.
- Google Fit receives update, now tracks distance traveled and calories burned.
- Samsung: Sammy’s Wallet service is shutting down June 30.
- RIP, Samsung Gear Live.
Have a great weekend, folks! Go Warriors and go Clippers!