An update is available for the Swype keyboard, bringing lots of bug fixes, as well as new features. New features include intuitive emoji support in 8 languages, three new free themes, and a floating keyboard which can be moved to wherever you may need it.
In addition, Swype supports new languages, there is an added return key for apps that supply a smiley by default, and performance improvements are introduced related to connected services.
All in all, it’s a solid update. Check out the full changelog, then hit the Play link below if you still rock Swype.
- Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), FR, IT, DE, ES, KR, CN
- 3 New FREE Themes: Material light, dark, & high-visibility (Bumblebee)
- Floating keyboard: Move the keyboard anywhere
- New languages: Vietnamese Telex, German CH, Italian CH, Burmese Zawgyi, Sinhala
- Korean Initial Consonant Input added: enable in Settings
- Added a return key to apps that supply a smiley by default
- Performance improvements related to connected services
- Many bug fixes (thanks for reporting!)