This week may have seemed hectic at times, but it was nothing in comparison to what next week will bring. With IFA taking place over in Europe, and the DL crew traveling cross country to Chicago and New York City for separate press events, it is going to be a very busy week.
On the bright side, however, that means we will be offering up all of the latest news as soon as it drops, including coverage on Samsung’s Galaxy Note 4, Motorola’s next flagship phone, and the Moto 360.
This week was highlighted by LG and Samsung unveiling two new smartwatches, slated for arrival later this year in the US. In addition, Amazon bought Twitch for nearly $1 billion, ASUS teased the ZenWatch (unveiling coming next week), the new Moto G was reportedly pictured, and a mystery Moto device stopped off at the FCC on its way to AT&T.
If you missed any of the action, take a look below for the highlights.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 67 [Subscribe]
- Enter: The DL NFL Eliminator Challenge.
- LG announces the G Watch R, its circular smartwatch.
- Samsung announces the Gear S, its curved smartwatch.
- Galaxy Note 4 QHD wallpaper leaked.
- Here are Verizon’s VoLTE launch details.
- Comparison: Moto 360 vs. G Watch R vs. Gear S.
- Google reported to be working on delivery drones.
- New Moto G reportedly photographed.
- This is the new Motorola Skip.
- ASUS teases more of the upcoming ZenWatch.
- New Motorola device stops by FCC on its way to AT&T.
- A good read on Motorola’s entire history.
- Cyanogen Inc. working on “something really cool.”
- German press release pegs G Watch R price around €299.
- Apple set to invent oversized phones on September 9.
- Amazon bought Twitch.
Have a great Labor Day weekend, folks!