Across-the-board enhancements are in tow, including new camera features, an updated dialer UI, and a bundled Motorola Alert application.
Here’s a rundown of what’s included:
- Accuracy improvements to power profile
- Stability, framework, and security fixes including update to OpenSSL
- Added the ability to pause video recording with a convenient pause/resume button on the viewfinder
- Updated Phone dialer with a new graphical layout and colors to improve consistency and usability
- New Motorola Alert application sends periodic alerts with your location to your selected contacts. Now available for download from the Google Play Store
Verizon Moto G owners, you should see an update notification sometime today. If not, you can manually update by navigating to Settings > About phone > System updates and selecting “Download.”