Friday is here yet again. This week, Samsung introduced two new tablets, the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and Tab S 8.4, and Huawei also came stomping its way into the US market with the Ascend Mate2. More information is popping up on the Galaxy F “Prime” device, and we finally get to start hypebeasting the Galaxy Note 4 thanks to a couple of new leaks which hit the web this week.
Think June couldn’t get any better? Think again! Next week, Amazon is set to announce their 3D-capable phone on Wednesday, T-Mobile has another UnCarrier announcement to make, and then the following week, it’s Google I/O. June is a great month for Android lovers.
Missed any of the Android goodness? Don’t worry, we have your highlights below.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 62 [Subscribe]
- Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and 8.4.
- Hands-on: Huawei Ascend Mate2.
- Camera shootout: LG G3 vs. Galaxy S5 vs. One (M8) vs. Nexus 5 vs. iPhone 5s.
- Did Google seriously just tease us with Android 5.0?
- DL answers your questions about the LG G3.
- Five awesome features on the LG G3.
- Google reported to announce Google Fit at Google I/O.
- Samsung Galaxy F “Prime” reportedly pictured.
- Samsung Galaxy “Prime” also stops by the FCC.
- Amazon launches Prime Music.
- Moto X with 64GB of storage now available through MotoMaker.
- Verizon LG G3 pre-order tipped for July 10.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to feature QHD display, 16MP shooter with OIS, and Snapdragon 805.
- Sources claim Samsung is working on two models of the Galaxy Note 4, one features a curved display.
- OnePlus One orders are shipping out to the lucky few with invites.
- Google Glass reportedly coming to AT&T retail locations once announced for the public.
Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! Have a safe and enjoyable Father’s Day.