You joined the DL NCAA Bracket Challenge 2014, right? I’m hoping that only a handful of you answered with “no,” but either way, here is a reminder to all. Our Droid Life group, which already has over 2,000 members, is only open for submissions for another 24 hours or so. The NCAA Tourney officially kicked off last night with a couple of play-in games, but you still have all day today to get your bracket submitted. Officially, you have up until about 9AM Pacific on Thursday morning.
Why should you join? Well, because I need more people to dominate (kidding of course). Because there are fabulous prizes up for grabs, that’s why. If you win, you’ll walk away with a Nexus 5 32GB in any color, plus $100 in Google Play gift cards.
And remember, you don’t need to know a thing about basketball. Get in now!
ESPN Group: Droid Life 2014
Prize: Winner takes home a Nexus 5 32GB from Google Play and $100 in Google Play gift cards.
How to enter:
1. Entry is free.
2. Join the Droid Life group from above (create an ESPN account if you need to).
3. Fill out your bracket and submit before the games start Thursday (20th) morning.
4. There are games tomorrow and Wednesday, but you still have until Thursday before you need to be entered.
5. Winner with the highest total points following the NCAA Championship is our winner.
6. We use ESPN and their scoring system, along with their tiebreaker system.
7. This is a “winner takes all” competition.
1. We use the “Locked” setting, which means you can’t swap out brackets once the competition starts.
2. We also only allow 1 entry per person.
Our winner will be messaged through their ESPN account once the competition is over, so be sure you have notifications turned on there if you are in the running as we get close to the Final Four.
Feel free to invite your friends and family members – the more competition, the more fun we have.
Good luck, all!