Another week has come to a close. We are right in that time period when Android season is about to pick up again in full force, with the HTC One (2014) less than two weeks out at this point. Leaks have been springing at a ridiculous pace – we have seen two hands-on videos, multiple pictures, a sales guide, and one Verizon model has even reportedly been sold on eBay.
The crew also pumped out episode 52 of The Droid Life Show, with the All New One stealing the show there as well.
All that, plus more, is down below in case you missed any of the action this week.
- Watch: The Droid Life Show – Episode 52 [Subscribe]
- Review: Qualcomm Toq smartwatch
- HTC One leaks: Flip Cases and GPE | Wallpapers | Video | Sales Guide | Verizon Unit Sold
- Google’s releasing an SDK for wearables. Bring on that smart jacket.
- AT&T getting aggressive with pricing in response to T-Mo.
- US Cellular can’t be left out of the price-change fun, and neither can Verizon.
- Yo, Moto X, the Nexus 5 can do Touchless Control too.
- Poll: Would you buy a Verizon Nexus 5 if it came out just now?
- Nexus 8 may drop Qualcomm, give Intel a chance instead.
- Google buys Green Throttle games, set-top box rumored.
- It looks like Flappy Bird may be on its way back.
- Threes! now on Google Play, this guy right here’s hooked.
- YouTube threw us a bone with an accidentally released Android app build.
- T-Mo getting serious with network upgrades.
- Google/LG smartwatch on the way?
- LG G3 leaks for the first and second time.
- AT&T’s Aio subsidiary now known as Cricket.
- Sorry guys, looks like there’s no premium Galaxy S5 on the way.
That wraps this week up. Be sure to enjoy your weekend!