AT&T launched a big list of new 4G LTE markets this morning, opening up about 20 new markets across the US, including Puerto Rico. San Bernardino County in So-Cal has a few new markets to show off, while Michigan also got a hearty serving of improved mobile data speeds.
AT&T is now right on Verizon’s heels in terms of the number of LTE markets available, and with all of the talks now surrounding LTE-Advanced, 2014 and 2015 should be a couple of great years for data speed.
The full list of new markets can be found below.
- El Centro and Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, Calif.
- Jasper, Ind.
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Danville, Richmond and Somerset, Ky.
- Cadillac and Niles-Benton Harbor, Mich.
- Tunica, Miss.
- East Liverpool, Ohio
- Erie and New Castle. Pa.
- Aguadilla-Isabela-San Sebastian, Fajardo and Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Barre and Burlington, Vt.
- Wheeling, W.Va.
- La Crosse, Wis.