This week was highlighted by the unveiling of the LG G2, a pretty unorthodox device in terms of looks, with its only buttons being placed on its backside. It’s different, but I kind of liked it. We got some hands-on time with it this week, so be sure to check that out in the links below. We also posted our full Moto X review, which is a must read for everyone.
Other than the G2 and Moto X craziness that took place, there are new rumors circling that point to ASUS making the next Nexus 10 tablet and that Motorola is to make a Nexus phone this year. It was a solid week of Android goodness, so make sure to check out the highlights down below.
- Review: Moto X.
- Watch: Hands-on with the LG G2.
- DL Q&A Sessions: Volume 14 answers.
- Motorola to create a Nexus phone this year?
- ASUS rumored to make the next Nexus 10.
- NVIDIA apparently working on the Tegra Tab.
- Android hits 80% of the global smartphone market share.
- Google Play version 4.3.10 is causing some issues for folks.
- Motorola engineers defends the Moto X’s specs against Samsung and HTC.
- Android Device Manager is now live.
- Factory images for the new Nexus 7 may never come according to JBQ.
- First signs of Key Lime Pie spotted on a Nexus 7 and Nexus 4.
- HTC One Max pictured, looks massive.
Have a great weekend, folks!