Another week in the books here at Droid Life. It was busier than expected as we finally pushed out our review of the HTC One. While I fully admit that I am torn with my thoughts on the device, I can’t recommend enough that you go check it out for yourselves. It has so many things going for it that no other smartphone manufacturer has even attempted to do. Hopefully it comes to Verizon at some point.
Other than the One, we talked about the Galaxy S4 and its launch dates a lot, Eric Schmidt put Motorola’s new phones back on our radar, Verizon’s contract situation is getting interesting, Google Glass is out, and we’re jealous of everyone who lives in Austin, Texas and Provo, Utah.
- HTC One review.
- The HTC One is available starting today from AT&T and Sprint.
- Poll: Which carrier are you buying the Galaxy S4 through?
- Where and when can you buy the Galaxy S4?
- Motorola’s new phones will be “just-right” size, have stock Android, and will ship in 2nd half.
- Eric Schmidt: “Phenomenal” new Motorola phones on the way.
- Facebook VoIP calling is now live in the U.S. through Messenger.
- This is why Facebook Home sucks.
- Verizon’s Galaxy S4 is officially coming in May | This is what it looks like.
- Verizon has a special announcement to make on May 22 – any guesses? | LG on May 1.
- People are signing a petition like crazy to get Verizon to eliminate contracts. Join the party.
- The Galaxy Note 8.0 is in our possession.
- Q1 earnings numbers: Verizon | Google
- New Cut the Rope: Time Travel is available in Google Play.
- New LTE markets: Verizon | Sprint
- Twitter officially launched a music service and completely forgot about Android.
- More unsubstantiated Motorola X Phone rumors surface.
- Google Fiber also going to Provo, Utah.
- Google Glass full specs revealed.
Be safe, aware, and proud this weekend.