Long story short, this week was all about that Facebook phone. The HTC First and Facebook’s newest Android development called Home, took over the Internet for what seemed like the entire week. Beyond Facebook, we finally have our hands on the HTC One, new Nexus accessories in Google Play (just a headset and charge adapters), and we also reviewed the Nest thermostat.
Pretty interesting in Android if you ask me.
- Unboxing: HTC One | Software first impressions
- Video and gallery of the HTC First from Facebook’s press event.
- Facebook launches Home.
- HTC and Facebook partner to create the First.
- New Nexus accessories live in Google Play.
- Review: Nest Thermostat
- Report says Google chose Snapdragons over Tegra chips for Nexus 7 sequel.
- Verizon CEO isn’t completely against doing away with mobile contracts.
- Google bringing Fiber to Austin, TX? No fair!
- Samsung to open up 1,400 experience shops inside Best Buy stores.
- DROID Bionic Jelly Bean soak test invites are rolling out.
- HTC Thunderbolt got an update, but nothing too major.
- Verizon and AT&T in talks to purchase Vodafone?
- Samsung to intro Galaxy “Mega” phones?
- We had April Fools’ day this week, so everyone brought their tricks.
Have a safe weekend, everybody!