If you are the ROM developer type and you own a Galaxy S3 on Verizon, you’ll be pleased to learn that Samsung has made the source code available for it. And that’s about all there is to say about that. Developers, do work. ROM flashers, wait patiently.
- Verizon Pushing Out VRBMF1 Update to Samsung Galaxy S3, Hopefully This Addresses Connectivity Issues
- LG Sort of Announces New Optimus G Series of Phones, Will Feature Snapdragon 800 Processors
- Reminder: Both Facebook and Samsung Have Live Streamed Press Events Tomorrow Morning
- Two Icon Packs We’re Loving: Flatro and Through Glass
- Wednesday App Sales: Alien Breed, Rayman Jungle Run, Final Fantasy III, and More