Since the HTC DROID DNA doesn’t have an on-screen Home button that can be swiped up to access Google Now, we wanted to make sure that you knew the easiest way to access it. It’s simple, really. All you need to do is long-press on the hardware Home button and, bam! There doesn’t appear to be a way to access it from the lock screen, which is unfortunate, but this trick works from anywhere else on the phone. Enjoy!
- Monday Poll: Enjoying More – New Hangouts or New Google Music All Access?
- Flickr App Updated, Brings High-Res Photo-centric Look
- Dan Rosenberg Appears to Have Conquered Verizon’s Galaxy S4 Bootloader, Boots Custom Recovery
- Tip: If an Android App Update is Not Showing as Available on Your Device, Install From the Web
- Floating Notifications Brings ChatHeads Functionality Without the Need of a ROM