Now that our jealous attitude towards LeBron James’ special edition, engraved Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has died down a bit, he’s returned to show us exactly what he has been up to with his new phone. Think haircuts, taking pictures of beautiful ocean views, hitting up a food truck, receiving texts from Magic Johnson, chatting with old coaches, watching dunk videos on YouTube, snapping pics of his new $300 Nikes, and of course, documenting the night that he is to receive his first ever NBA championship ring (which is tonight).
- Verizon Pushing Out VRBMF1 Update to Samsung Galaxy S3, Hopefully This Addresses Connectivity Issues
- LG Sort of Announces New Optimus G Series of Phones, Will Feature Snapdragon 800 Processors
- Reminder: Both Facebook and Samsung Have Live Streamed Press Events Tomorrow Morning
- Two Icon Packs We’re Loving: Flatro and Through Glass
- Wednesday App Sales: Alien Breed, Rayman Jungle Run, Final Fantasy III, and More