We had a really fun week here at DL. We put out our second episode of The Droid Life Show, had plenty of Galaxy Note 2 fun, and tons of upcoming Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 goodness. Of course, it all comes down to next week on the 29th, when Google showcases everything we’ve been talking and whispering about for the past month which will then lead us into the winter months. It should be a lot of fun and Kellex will be there in person to go hands on with it all.
Here are the week’s highlights if you missed anything:
- The Droid Life Show Episode 2.
- Samsung’s Nexus 10 receives a full photo shoot.
- November 29 – launch date of VZW Galaxy Note II.
- iPad Mini vs. Nexus 7 chart.
- HTC DLX to launch as the HTC DROID DNA?
- Initial thoughts and hands-on with the Galaxy Note 2.
- Supposed press renders of the LG Nexus 4.
- Mystery rumor report on the Motorola RAZR X.
- Nexus 7 with 3G goes through FCC.
- Vice City is coming to Android!
- Swiftkey launches Swiftkey Flow.
- Microsoft releases Smartglass for Android.
- New version of Google Wallet is on the way.
Have a fantastic weekend, everybody! Hope you’re excited for next week’s festivities.