Google just published the 6.12 update for Google Maps that includes better syncing of places and directions between PC and phone, but that isn’t all that came with the update. They also introduced a new way to zoom without using two fingers or two hands. It’s called single-handed zooming and is accomplished by tapping once and then holding your finger to the screen on the second tap. Once you have held on the second tap, you can slide your finger up or down to zoom in and out. Neat.
- Incase You Needed Proof That Hangouts was Codenamed “Babel,” Here You Go
- New Media Streaming Device Made by Google Hits FCC, Please be a New Nexus Q
- Verizon Galaxy S4 Pre-orders Already Shipping!
- Light Flow Update Teases New Version of Android, May Require Persistent Notifications for Some Tasks
- Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders on Verizon Are Beginning to be Processed