Want to have some fun with that Kindle Fire you have laying around? Maybe you want to put Jelly Bean on it? You’re in luck, a developer over at XDA has done just that. Sure, a few things are a little broken, but this is why we love Android. WiFi works, so I suppose that is all you really need right off. The ROM itself is beta so don’t be upset if you find things missing here and there. It’s a work in progress. If you feel like giving it a go, follow the via links down below.
- Bootloader Bypass Tool Released for Verizon and AT&T Galaxy S4, DROID DNA Sees S-OFF Too
- Chrome Beta for Android Updated, Brings Google Translate and Bandwidth Management Settings
- Galaxy S4 Software Differences: Verizon vs. AT&T
- Thursday App Sales: Fieldrunners 2, AVP: Evolution, Touch Racing Nitro and More
- Samsung Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Unboxing, Overview and Quick Comparison