As most of you know, we spent all of last week in San Francisco, attending Google I/O. We haven’t had a chance to fully reflect on it yet, so since this happens to be one of our Q&A session weeks, we thought you could all help us do that. Rather than the normal Android chatter that these sessions tend to focus on, this week it will be all about the I/O experience, our thoughts, and what we did while we were there. So as usual, you can ask us whatever you’d like, but try to make it somewhat relevant to last week’s fun. You can ask for our opinions on the Nexus 7, Jelly Bean, or the Q if you’d like. You can quiz us on what sights we saw or restaurants we frequented. Have at it in the comments below.
- Incase You Needed Proof That Hangouts was Codenamed “Babel,” Here You Go
- New Media Streaming Device Made by Google Hits FCC, Please be a New Nexus Q
- Verizon Galaxy S4 Pre-orders Already Shipping!
- Light Flow Update Teases New Version of Android, May Require Persistent Notifications for Some Tasks
- Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders on Verizon Are Beginning to be Processed