Samsung has made some major changes to its TouchWiz UI through the Galaxy S3. In fact, they made so many, that it took a 26-minute video from us to touch on about half of them. The video is below and includes a tour of the camera, S Voice, UI customizations, and more. If you were looking for a more detailed video of this latest custom skin from Sammy, you may not find one elsewhere. This video was also posted in our full Galaxy S3 review, in case you missed it.
- Incase You Needed Proof That Hangouts was Codenamed “Babel,” Here You Go
- New Media Streaming Device Made by Google Hits FCC, Please be a New Nexus Q
- Verizon Galaxy S4 Pre-orders Already Shipping!
- Light Flow Update Teases New Version of Android, May Require Persistent Notifications for Some Tasks
- Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders on Verizon Are Beginning to be Processed