If you checked out our Galaxy S3 review from last night, then you probably saw the two pictures under the “Accessories” section of the device’s Flip Cover. There isn’t a ton to say about it, but we thought we’d whip up a quick video to show it off a bit. For those that haven’t seen it yet, think of the Flip Cover as a replacement battery cover with a soft, screen guard attached. It flips open and closed over the device, hence the name. It probably won’t offer you the ultimate amount of protection, but it will give your screen some relief when sliding the device in and out of pockets or bags. We are wondering how easy it is going to be to adjust the volume with this cover on though.
- Verizon’s “XFON” Likely the XT1060, Also Runs a Snapdragon S4 Dual-core MSM8960
- Incase You Needed Proof That Hangouts was Codenamed “Babel,” Here You Go
- New Media Streaming Device Made by Google Hits FCC, Please be a New Nexus Q
- Verizon Galaxy S4 Pre-orders Already Shipping!
- Light Flow Update Teases New Version of Android, May Require Persistent Notifications for Some Tasks